Chukar Hunting

Whoadog

Reaction score
 I am heading over to Winnemucca, NV on Friday to hunt chukars.  The guy I am going with guides for deer there and he said when he was there deer hunting this year he seen the most chukars he has ever seen there.  Does anybody know of a good sporting goods store in Reno?  I am going to meet my friend there and figured I would go a little early and look around.

Brian

(Edited by Whoadog at 10:55 am on Dec. 26, 2001)

hronk

Reaction score
Brian:  About the most complete Sporting goods store for hunting and fishing in Reno is Mark, Fore & Strike.  Located off of 395 just south of Hiway 80 on Kitzkie Lane.  Take the Mill St. exit and turn right(west)  The 1st signal is Kitzkie, turn right and it is less than a block up on your right.  There is a Full bodied Elk in front of the Store.  Neat store.....hronk

Whoadog

Reaction score
 Got back last night and had a great trip except for way too much snow.  We couldn't get anywhere near where we wanted to hunt, we should have went earlier.  I shot three and the guy I went with shot one.  All of the deer had moved out so that tells you how much snow.

Hronk,
 You were right on about that outdoor store in Reno, thanks!

Brian

Top Bottom