• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Classes in Big Bear

mtnsammy

Well my May Class was good. We enjoyed a hike to one of my favorite sites to find Forestry took down all my flags marking deer sign. Fresh tire tracks past the locked gate gave them away. Even a new Forestry lock on my old chain from 4 years ago. Either way we had fun and learned a lot. Not many deer signs yet and finding the 3 trees with rubs was unsuccessful.

My next class has been posted on California Fish and Wildlife's site, http://www.dfg.ca.gov/huntered/classes.aspx . Where ever you are looking for classes you can see costs and locations by county.

I will try to continue classes each month thru the summer. I do not charge yet but cancellations are putting the classes at jeopardy. I must have 5 students registered to ensure the class. For now the classes are still free. Junes class will be the 10 hour class and when I can find a date in July and August I will post them. July should be a 6 hour August 10 hour.

Look for me under San Bernardino County in Big Bear. Keep the traditions going and don't let the politicians ruin a good time. We can still find ammo, game and beautiful country to walk with a gun.

Top Bottom