Classic Traficant

bigtroutbane

Reaction score
CLASSIC TRAFICANT: BACK PACKS FULL OF COCAINE AND HEROIN  

September 7, 1995  
Mr. Speaker, illegal immigration is at an all-time high: 4 million illegal immigrants in America. A study now shows that many of them actually end up with food stamps, free health care, free education, free housing, while the Congress of the United States continues to cut money for American citizens. Unbelievable.

I say, ladies and gentlemen, it is time to put American military troops on our border. They are falling out of chairs without arm rests overseas and we have got millions of illegal immigrants, many of them running over our borders with back packs full of cocaine and heroin. Beam me up. Whoever created this immigration policy is in fact smoking dope.

bigtroutbane

Reaction score
CLASSIC TRAFICANT: TAXES, TAXES, TAXES  

House of Representatives - December 12, 1995  
Mr. Speaker, how can America be bankrupt? There are airport taxes , highway taxes, excise taxes, estate taxes, gas taxes , property taxes, income taxes, sales taxes, luxury taxes, nanny taxes, old taxes, new taxes, hidden taxes, inheritance taxes; there is even now a tax called a sin tax. I say to my colleagues, no wonder the American people are taxed off.

The truth is that Congress as a Congress that taxes everything ultimately will tax freedom and will not balance anything. What is next? A budget tax? Is it any wonder that the American people are saying, kiss my taxes?

Beam me up, Mr. Speaker. I yield back the balance of my taxes.

bigtroutbane

Reaction score
MORE CLASSIC TRAFICANT
THE INTERNAL RECTAL SERVICE  

July 31, 2001  
The legal group Judicial Watch has charged IRS Commissioner Rossotti with conflict of interest involving a company he founded.
Rossotti still owns stock in the company, his wife works there, and Rossotti buys software from this company for the IRS.

That is right. Rossotti buys from Rossotti. If that is not enough to roast your chestnuts, the charge claims, and I quote, Rossotti got a conflict waiver from the Clinton administration in exchange for targeting and auditing Clinton's opponents.

What is the surprise? In addition, Rossotti is scheduled for another big, fat bonus from Congress.

Beam me up. The Internal Rectal Service does not need bonuses, they need abolished.

I yield back the fact that if a Member of Congress did what Rossotti did, you would go straight to the slammer.

bigtroutbane

Reaction score
A NATION THAT DENIES GOD DEFIES GOD  

March 6, 2001  
Madam Speaker, a 15-year-old California student shot and killed two peers and wounded 13 others. Once again, guns are blamed.

Madam Speaker, I disagree. It is time to look at family and the responsibilities of parenthood. But in any regard, just think about it. America has drugs, rape, even murder in our schools, but God is not allowed to enter, not even a moment of silence. Beam me up.

A nation that denies God defies God and invites disaster like we are seeing week after week, month after month. I yield back the fact that school prayer may not solve all problems, but school prayer is a start in the right direction.

Text

Bald Eagle

Inactive
Reaction score
Yup.  They guy has some very good concepts.  It's a shame he's such a low life scumbag creep.  I say adopt some of his ideas and kick him out for life.

shaginator

Reaction score
Great messages. Crooked messenger. However, the libs will keep doing all they can to tie the messages to the messenger.

Top Bottom