Clearlake Trny Roll call

DMC

Reaction score
OK, The trny is 4 weeks away. Only 3 more weeks to be able to be on the lake.

Who is going to be there?

My partner and I will be there as usual.

GetDown

Reaction score
Hey DMC,we will be there again ofcourse.Hope to do A little better then last year,spent to much time driving around.Havent been shooting yet,but we will be up there soon.See you up there,and good luck.......DONT FORGET TO GET YOUR BOAT INSPECTED FOR THE MUSSEL,YOU NEED A STICKER ON YOUR BOAT IF YOUR ON THE WATER.

carpholeo

Reaction score
I plan on going, but I will be shooting from the shore unless someone has room on thier boat, hint hint

DMC

Reaction score
Carpholeo, Gotta have a boat to compete. If you do end up there I am not hard to find. Just look for the 2 guys everyone hates. That will be my partner and I. We didn't even win last yr and got booded and snikered for second. It just made us want to win more this yr.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Well?

Del said they got 19th, they didn't shoot too good he said.

DMC

Reaction score
Well the weather stunk it up pretty bad. Then my partner and I made it really stink with poor shot placment and a lot of lost fish. This was our 20th yr shooting the trny and I think it was the second worse one in all that time only outdone by the one were it snowed.

BUT

It is funny how things work out sometimes. The team that won are a couple of good guys.
They were in a spot were the fish just had to be. Without getting spiritual it was like someone was pushing the fish at their boat. I do not mean to take away from there win. I know on a personel level one of them just went through some very rough stuff. On the light er side it was pretty darn funny when they shot the nose of there boat though.

We ended up being first loser again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Bowfishing 3
D Bowfishing 4
D Bowfishing 0
D Bowfishing 0
D Bowfishing 3

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom