Clinton camp in lockdown mode over Bosnia flap

gwhunter69

Reaction score

Clinton camp in lockdown mode over Bosnia flap
By Klaus Marre
Posted: 03/25/08 11:59 AM [ET]

The campaign of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (N.Y.) is seeking to play down news that the former first lady gave an incorrect account of landing in Bosnia in 1996 under sniper fire, and refused to answer additional questions about a flap that could hurt her chances of catching Sen. Barack Obama (Ill.) in the race for the Democratic nomination.

“We’ve said all we’re going to say on that,” said Deputy Communications Director Phil Singer on a Tuesday morning conference call with reporters.
LINK

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Clinton 'Misspoke' About '96 Bosnia Trip
By ANN SANNER
Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign said she "misspoke" last week when saying she had landed under sniper fire during a trip to Bosnia as first lady in March 1996. She later characterized the episode as a "misstatement" and a "minor blip."

The Obama campaign suggested the statement was a deliberate exaggeration by Clinton, who often cites the goodwill trip with her daughter and several celebrities as an example of her foreign policy experience.

LINK

D3Lifer

Reaction score
You would think that by now the Clinton camp would realize that their candidate's every word is being fact checked. I love the fact that they are at the point that their response is " we don't want to talk about it". I'm getting to the point where I can't wait to hear what comes out of her mouth next. Talk about loose cannons......

pbrdog

Reaction score
It was obvious she was lieing. Her lips were moving.

Cabowhntr

Reaction score
Wow,.. Operation Chaos.. Ya gotta laugh!
Last week Obama Steps in a steaming pile, Now hillary shoots herself in the foot!

I can't help think that anyone who could vote for hillary clinton should seriously have their head examined!

Top Bottom