Clinton Misstates Wife's Bosnia Tale

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Clinton Misstates Wife's Bosnia Tale

Friday, April 11, 2008

Former President Clinton has added to the falsehoods surrounding his wife's tale of her trip to Bosnia 12 years ago.

In Indiana on Thursday, Bill Clinton defended his wife's mistake in claiming that she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia, accusing the media of treating her like "she'd robbed a bank" for confusing the facts.

LINK

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Bill Clinton Backs Off After Reviving Bosnia Sniper Story
by FOXNews.com
Friday, April 11, 2008

Bill Clinton backed down Friday after reviving his wife’s exaggerated account of her trip to Bosnia 12 years ago.

Hillary Clinton acknowledged late last month that she had misspoken when she said on more than one occasion that she had landed under sniper fire during a visit to Bosnia. The controversy surrounding the story had died down until the former president brought it back Thursday when he tried to defend his wife’s mistake.
LINK

easymoney

Reaction score
"In Indiana on Thursday, Bill Clinton defended his wife's mistake in claiming that she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia, accusing the media of treating her like "she'd robbed a bank" for confusing the facts."
No different than his purjury while he was the president, and a habitual liar in sworn testimony about his behavior while in the oval office. Mrs clinton wants the American public to trust her as commander in chief and the one we turn to at 3 in morning, yet she can't seem to remember what happened to her only ten years previous and it was so dangerous. Just imagine what would happen if she really did get a call at 3 am, and her finger is on the red button...

Hitechhunter

Reaction score
I hope the Clinton's fade into the sunset after this year's election. They are liars, cheats and crooks. I am still amazed at how the fools follow them and at how the media protects them. Why, I ask? Who gave them a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card? Hilary thinks she is entitled to the nomination. I can't wait for them to go away!

Marty

Reaction score
I think they printed that card themselves. Plus, the liberal media gives them greater leeway after a few opponents have been publically ostresized, or found pushing up daisies in a public park. Kind of like the DC version of the Sopranos.

Sodhunter

Reaction score
Their just the flavor of the day. The lib media has to fawn over someone as they crucify the conservatives. They are more than ready for them to fade into the sunset and start worshipping Obama. Problem is the Clintons know how to capitalize on the Lib make your own rules handbook. Hillary ain't out of it till the convention's over. If she wins she will be their god, if Obama wins he will be god. Mcain will go from moderate to basket case when he wins. When libs lie it's called miss spoke. When conservatives speak truth libs don't agree with it's Bush lied, people died. SOS. Some things never change.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom