Colorado P-dogs & coyotes

Hook

Reaction score
Time for a vacation, we will be going to Durango CO. this weekend to do some site seeing, fishing and just plain relaxing. We will definately find some time to do some coyote calling too and hopefully can get into a p-dog town.

Does anyone have any information on hunting p-dogs near that area? Any information would be greatly appriciated. I hope to get some pictures and video too......:smile-big-blue: :smile-big-blue:

Frank

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Hook, it's been about 10 years since I was in Durango and it's a beautiful place for sure. Unfortunately I was there fishing and do not know where you could go hunting. So what good am I? lol

Anyway,  I do believe it is surrounded by public land and shouldn't be too difficult to find a spot.  You're gonna love it there and will have a great time.  

Be Safe
Frank

Hook

Reaction score
Thanks Frank, I am sure we'll have a great time. It shouldn't be hard to find spots for coyotes, but p-dogs would be icing on the cake.

We plan on getting some fishing in also, if the water is'nt too high.

I've heard it is a beautiful place from others too, I may not want to come back...:toast-yellow:

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom