Colorado S-15

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
Very nice. Congrats to you. How many points did you have?? ( I had max points, 3&6) I know nothing about unit 15. I'll be driving right past it in July, N/B 160. Are you going DIY or guided?? I know a Co sheep guide that might be able to help you out. Congrats on the tag. I'll be hunting sheep some day. Good luck and please share your planning and hunt with us.

Try checking Bowsite.com. There are a lot of Co sheep hunters over there. They offer a lot of help.Bowsite sheep section Ed F

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
I just found out that I'm going sheep hunting anyways... My hunting partner drew an archery sheep tag in S-57!!!! Huge rams. I'll be scouting with him in July. Finally i'll be bowhunting bighorn sheep... kinda. Ed F

snoopdogg

Reaction score
Bowhntr--cool sh*t. You get to tag along on a sheep hunt.

PheasantHunter

Reaction score
Bowuntr, as it looks right now I am going to go DIY. I have some good maps and the past 5 years worth of kill data showing where all the sheep have been taken. I will start scouting in July also and make my decision from there. I had 3+3 for points, now if everything goes well I will be out of the game for a while in CO, I'm ok with that though. Good luck in 57, I'll post some pics if I get any scouting. Thanks, and good luck!

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
Good deal. I'm sure you're going to the sheep orientation. I heard that they give out a wealth of information there. Also, I don't know if you are a member of the Huntin Fool, but it would be $100 well spent. They will provide you with a list of other members that have drawn your tag and you can zero in on exactly where you need to be. Good luck and keep us posted. Ed F

Top Bottom