Comfort Suites in Blythe

Qbn Hunter

Reaction score
I called the Comfort Suites to make a reservation for 3 room for 2 nights. Aug. 31 and Sept. 1st. I was informed that the price for each room per night was $79.00+ tax. I told Terra, the lady who was helping me, to reserve the 3 rooms for that price. I gave her my credit card number and she then told me that the 3 room were confirmed. She then gave me the 3 confirmation numbers for the rooms. A few days later I recieved a call from the hotel telling me that the rate they gave me was a mistake and that the rooms were going to be $179.00 a night instead of the $79.00 a night that I confirmed. He told me that if I don't except the new price that they were going to cancel my reservations. I told him how could that be. That I confirmed a price for the 2 night for $79.00 each room. His excuse was that the lady who was working that night, Terra, made a mistake. That the prices double because that weekend is the opening weekend of the dove hunting season. Guys be careful and double check your reservations. Now I am suck without rooms.

Cutthroat

Reaction score
Qbn Hunter,
 I travel a little for business. They have to honor those prices.I would call the corp. office for Comfort Suites. I am sure they have a 800 number. Be very firm. Tell them you willpost  and tell all you friends not to use Comfort Suites

Qbn Hunter

Reaction score
Cutthroat,

Welcome to the forum. I made a formal compalint with the Corp. office, the better business Bureau and the Attny. General's office. I am now going to right a letter to the head of the company. When I spoke to the General Manager of the hotel in Blythe, he pretty much said that if I don't like the new price I can sue him.

Whoadog

Reaction score
 A few weeks ago we went down to Santa Cruz for a nieces graduation and made reservations for the Best Western with a Visa card, at a tune of $279, and had two confirmations sent back to us via e-mail.  Well when we went to check in at 6 pm the day of our reservation they had given away our room and were very rude about it to add insult.  We could not find another room  and ended up making the long drive all the way home in the middle of the night with two small children.  I was pissed and sent an e-mail to their headquarters and they said I would hear back from them in seven days and it has been 2 1/2 weeks, not very good customer service.

Brian

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I tried to warn you guys. That's one of the main reasons I don't patronize the hotels in Blythe anymore. They do it every year. Like they don't know when dove season is. Pleeeeeeeeeeeez.

Qbn Hunter

Reaction score
No, the are part of Coice Hotles. I finally found a room. I hope they don't cancel my reservations.:mad-fumin-red:

GSP

Reaction score
Theres always the bed of your pickup to sleep in or that nice comfertable piece of dirt under the orange tree...Injoy the hole adventure of the Imperial valley dove shoot by sleeping under the stars...

Qbn Hunter

Reaction score
Gsp,

Good ideal. It might be alittle hot but theres always the river:bounce-red-fire:

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom