common power for D370, pir and timer

passgas55

Reaction score
I read a post I think by Davered1 about the problems he had using 1 power source. Davered1 how did you finnally made out? This month I want to set up a d370(using the ac power adaptor plug) ,ms20 low power mods and most likely Brians'microchip all being powered by 1 6 volt rechargable battery like you use in feeders. I want to give each unit its own power wire off the battery(Brians' chip 5 volts from ms20) Do you think that setup will have enough wump in the high demand when a picture is taken?I am also thinking of power up only for picture taking on the d370 if the delay does not go beyound 5 seconds. Thanks, David

(Edited by passgas55 at 3:12 pm on July 19, 2002)

davered1

Reaction score
The problem I ended up with wasthe batteries were a little low.I thought they were pretty new but guess not.I have my unit out right now with 4 D cells(DURACELL ALKALINE), powering everything(sensor,controller chip,camera). it has gone 2 weeks now and taken over 40 pics.still going strong.I am hoping it will run at least 2 more weeks,possibly 3 and take at least 60 more pics.

It is kinda slow here for pictures but later I hope to get well over 150 pics off the 4 D cells, and 3 weeks at least.

youre battery will run it you are just going to have t oleave it out to find out how long!!

Top Bottom