Congress Says Yes to Tax Hikes

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Congress Says Yes to Tax Hikes
By Susan Jones
CNSNews.com Senior Editor
March 14, 2008

(CNSNews.com) - Both the House and Senate have now passed budget plans that envision tax hikes for most Americans.

On Thursday, most House Democrats -- all but 16 -- voted for a 2009 budget plan that includes the single largest tax increase in the nation's history, House Republican Whip Roy Blunt said.

LINK

chuckslayer

Reaction score
With all the expensive promises Clinton and Obama are making..there would be a giant tax increase again next year should people be stupid enough to elect one of them !

easymoney

Reaction score
"Congress Says Yes to Tax Hikes"
And this would be a surprise to whom?

Sasquatch619

Reaction score
Instead of raising taxes, they should do something about oil prices which are driving us into recession. It cost me $123 to fill my truck up with diesel yesterday.... Ridiculous

Sasquatch619

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PaHaSaPa @ Mar 15 2008, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
"Instead of raising taxes,......"

CUT THE PORK!!!![/b]
Thats never going to happen. Pork is how bills get passed. Maybe if we could get some support for the line item veto power for the president, we could start cutting pork out. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Sodhunter

Reaction score
Part of the Republican plan was to cut the pork in the way of no earmarks for 1 year. Obama and Clinton actually voted in favor of that because they are campaigning. Of course it didn't pass cause that is how everyone gets their pork and pays off their special interest groups. Pelosi says these tax hikes will stimulate the economy cause she is going to put the money to good use. Any party that makes that heifer their leader is sick. Sorry chaum but you have to admit she is a liability.

billrob

Reaction score
Somebody has to pay for the big business bailouts now and those many many more coming.

mitchshrader

Reaction score
yeah, that war for muslim prosperity ain't FREE you know.

you didn't REALLY think it was supposed to be profitable for US, did you?

after those saudi's worked so hard at 9/11?

THEY have banked bigtime. No wonder they love George.

Course.. they don't need him any more..

That's a lot like I feel.. the main difference is, they can afford him and I can't.

Sodhunter

Reaction score
Mitch you can't afford Pelosi and the Dems to be in charge. Bush isn't the antichrist. Relax he'll be gone shortly. Then you can hate McCain.

mitchshrader

Reaction score
bush is an incompetent figurehead at the helm of a cabal of thieves, who ran the country into the ground whilst feathering their own nests handsomely.. and the saudi nests 20x as much.

do the numbers and check my math. i'm right, this ain't speculative. it ain't that they stole, it's what they didn't do cause they were busy stealing, i could care less they got rich. they ran us on the rocks getting rich, and that's unforgiveable.

Sodhunter

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mitchshrader @ Mar 18 2008, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
bush is an incompetent figurehead at the helm of a cabal of thieves, who ran the country into the ground whilst feathering their own nests handsomely.. and the saudi nests 20x as much.

do the numbers and check my math. i'm right, this ain't speculative. it ain't that they stole, it's what they didn't do cause they were busy stealing, i could care less they got rich. they ran us on the rocks getting rich, and that's unforgiveable.[/b]
You have no math to check! You have a statement of opinion that they did stuff they shouldn't and didn't do stuff they should but ZERO facts and ZERO math and Zero solutions. Sounds like the Dem platform. WE NEED CHANGE!

chuckslayer

Reaction score
Yeah Mitch;
Barak Hussein Obama and the Democrats offer you CHANGE...is that what you're trying to tell/sell us ?

They can CHANGE us to a race-baiting, race-hating society, they can CHANGE the welfare system to the prime thrust of govt.
They can CHANGE free hunting sportsmen to begging vassals..who wished they could still hunt, They can CHANGE marriage from
1 man + 1 woman,... into a men + women+boys + girls + plus dogs and cats..or whatever..their constituency demands that !
They can CHANGE our health system into a "beg & wait" socialized system..where your Dad or Mom may be allowed to die simply
because they are too old to be "useful". They can Change our military into a bunch of servants that are simply a "meals on wheels"
operation, incapable of defending the country. They can Change your local church in to an outlawed, underground operation, just
as it was in the Dark Ages. They can CHANGE the money in your pocket to money in their pockets...and you don't get any CHANGE !

Be careful when you demand CHANGE..you may just get it !

Mntngoat

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sasquatch619 @ Mar 14 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Instead of raising taxes, they should do something about oil prices which are driving us into recession. It cost me $123 to fill my truck up with diesel yesterday.... Ridiculous[/b]
$150.00 here for 35 gallons of black gold!

ML

Top Bottom