• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Considering first metal detector.....

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
I've narrowed it down to the Garrett Ace 350 or the Garrett AT Pro. I'm not sure I know the significant differences except that the Pro is waterproof to 10 feet and is the choice of the guys on Diggers. What's the difference between the two.

I have a line on a "good-used" Pro for $500 with two pointers, an assortment of digging tools and a couple of bags. My only other option is a new 350 for $300 or a new Pro for $600.

AT least those are the two that have caught my attention. Which would you recommend or is there another entirely?

Thanks,
Belch

rosss1897

i like the tesoros i have a old bandito i bought in 96, ive paid for it several tmes in modern coins ive found, got a cibola last year but i havent use it a lot, seems to get deep signals, with my bad knees i may have to give up coin hunting

Top Bottom