• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Cool 3D Printed Duck Whistle

homeslice1325

I've been tinkering around with 3D printing for a while now and got the process of digitally editing, printing, post-processing and curing down to a pretty nice result. It's an "old-school" style whistle that very easily makes your standard teal peep but is not so crazy loud and ear-piercing referee whistle like as some of them out there and also if managed properly creates a nice wigeon call. The kids also get a kick out of them and they can use them pretty easily. PM me if anyone is interested in one

Attachments

KTKT70

That's pretty cool. Have you seen much if the metal 3D printing? It's crazy the things they can make. The equipment is a little bigger and takes a insane amount of power to run, but neat to see the out come.

homeslice1325

3D metal printing is absolutely insane! Much more expensive equipment but I’ve seen bicycle frames printed and I know Elon Musk 3D printed his “rocket” engine......which is beyond belief

Top Bottom