Cool clips...

coyote

Reaction score

My buddy and I came across this bull and a cow separated by by a impassable 8' fence. of coarse we watched the bull run around thinking how to solve the problem...I just put my vid cam on him and he lep over the wires...amazing power...the power of love[or just the rut] Now "kiss the ring"...cuz "I'm movin up in world" haha....yoteee'

(Edited by coyote at 2:45 pm on Feb. 18, 2002)

deerdad

Reaction score
I would love a chance to see that.
I didn't think they could jump like that. Those pics are prized possesions. Fantastic...

Greg

Gun Docc

Reaction score
yoteee' ,

now that is one big critter to be jumping a fence...hehehe

nice pic's

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I bet when he landed it was a 4 on the rechtor scale.....

That's neat alright, thanx

Tinhorn

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Talk about being at the right place at the right time.  You should probably go buy a lottery ticket right quick.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Thats just tooooo cooool
That is once in a lifetime to catch something like that on film. You should send that to the animal planet channel. Thanks for sharing.

(Edited by TNDEERHUNTER at 8:04 am on Feb. 19, 2002)

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
gee,  and I would have thought he could just go through it, knock it down or something.

ToddP

Arrowhead

Reaction score
That is awesome. Actually pretty amazing how he use's his body to bend the fence. I bet he's done that a time or two.

I mean he's dead center between two posts, the most fogiving  place he can be. Pretty clever.

Thanks for carrying that video cam around too.

woodseye

Reaction score
Thanx For Sharing!! Love them moose pics. Best pics posted of moose NO DOUBT.

woods

bat

Reaction score
Hey sweeeeetie, yes you there over the fence.  Come here, hmmmmm guess I'll just have to jummmmmpppp this ole fence.  Ok now jump high as you can....uhhhhh ohhhh turn turn quick.  Ahhhhhh made it.  Ok ok legs are all good......now where did my girl friend go.  Chest out.....NOW we getting somewhere hehe.

coyote

Reaction score
LOL...Bat..
Weeeeee....glad you enjoyed the ride!
My bud and I are published wildlife photographers so having the camera along is why I got the footage.  I go nowhere without a camera or two....hehe
I really believe this sequence is exactly why big game should not farmed.  I know this is a "hot" topic but geeze take a look....the fence is no more than thick deadfall to a animal this size.
BTW...I have pics of two huge moose fighting though  a five foot page fence with railroad tie posts...snapped like tooth picks and recked for a hundred yards...and neither one got tangled...just bulldozed it right on down..... big game have power we can't even dream of. ....yoteee'

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I wish I could go over fences that easy. Shoooo that's a lot of meat in the air. Too kewl yoteee. I've tried to get deer leaping over fences with cameras, they look so good all stretched out and so graceful.

I was thinking the same thing as Tinhorn, the moose had to move the earthquake needle just a bit.

Stever

Reaction score
That is incredible footage!
As I was sitting here printing those pics to go on my desk beside the wife and kids pic.... I just wanted to say thanks for sharing those they are fantastics.

(Edited by Stever at 8:25 am on Feb. 20, 2002)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom