Countdown........

Jay

Reaction score
11 days till B.O.S.

No water in the NE and the birds are overflying the K. Basin. No rot water yet. It otta be a humdinger of an opener! The only missing ingredient is a 30 MPH north wind.

Swampy

Reaction score
Alright, I'll bite. What does B.O.S. stand for?  

Bang! O Sh*t?
  Back off spoony?

Litch

Reaction score
Only four days till the northeast opener and the area I scouted for the opener looks very promising. The lake was full of Mallards and Honkers, I sure hope they cooperate.

Swampy

Reaction score
   And here I was thinking it was some kinda trenchcoat code. Bad me, bad me. Trailer heads up to G.L. A.S.A.P. after work Fri. F.Y.I., B.Y.O.B.  

TealMan

Reaction score
Well you had me too, I thought it was "Beginning of season".

Greenhead

Reaction score
I thought it was "Brine Of Salt," as in Jay's opening morning on his salt pond. Guess I was wrong.

Swampy, I'll be there Friday night, too. Look for the guy with the Chevy Truck. That'll be me. Dog in back, too. Stop by and we'll shoot the bull and talk about E.A. and Jay. Speaking of E.A., where's he at? Hunting with Widgeon Whacker or something?

E A Hunt

Reaction score
I'm around.  Cryin in my koolaid. New town, new house, new mailman and the same thing no ressie.
I go to buy my fed duck stamp from him and he look's at me like I just shot the last duck on earth.
Sure hope they get the online check thingie up and runnin soon. I got a bad feelin this guy's gonna eat some yellow cards before I see them.

Just might see ya at the Lodge. I'll have my sherriff badge on and my cool cowboy lookin sherriff hat.

JimBob

Reaction score
Them people in Redding, Bluing and Browning are really weird.

E A Hunt

Reaction score
From the Bay it's towards Redding buttbob. I'm not in Redding.
I didn't get a ressie for the opener which is no big deal. I'll still wack 7. I'm just bitter I can't get the kid out on the opener.

Lucky WidgonWacker is my new pal and were going to hunt his uncles strawberry fields forever...

Swampy

Reaction score
         I'll be looking for you Greenhead. Look for old Ford P/U. I didn't know if I was going to make it. My family has passed around the creeping cruds this last week.  Hopefully I will be recovered enough to head up tonight. My partner got a under thirty reservation for opening day, but we will show up Weds. Or Thurs. just to knock around and see some old friends. Hard to beat that place. I got lucky for Sun with a L.D.C. under forty. Yehaaaaa. Hope everyone stays safe and shots straight when the B.O.S. opens.....

E.A. Be reel carful round that whaker dude. Hes knot rite in da head.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom