Couple More Trail Cam Pics

scottmarine

Reaction score
I got a couple more bears and lots of doe's. The Bucks seem to be a little camera shy. I did get a Fish and Game officer too. (They do exist! I have proof!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

parkermann

Reaction score
Cool pictures. The Bucks have eluded my cameras since late June. But plenty of does and a bear

TheGDog

Reaction score
Good to know you have skunks in the area. You can use that as a cover scent then! Man that stuff is powerful.

scottmarine

Reaction score
Great pictures! Love seeing those little bears.
Me too. That's the 5th little guy on my camera. I have gotten a bunch of bears and like watching them but I don't hunt them (I do carry a tag and will shoot a legal one while deer hunting) this year the Bears seem to be taking over. Anyone else came across this?

Duckdon83

Reaction score
Me too. That's the 5th little guy on my camera. I have gotten a bunch of bears and like watching them but I don't hunt them (I do carry a tag and will shoot a legal one while deer hunting) this year the Bears seem to be taking over. Anyone else came across this?

It seems that this year there are quite a few more showing up on my game camera too. I actually have seen more deer on my game camera this year as well!

Top Bottom