Couple New Shots.....

jayber

Reaction score
Are they from an IR camera?  Look kinda green on my computer.

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
Was wondering the same thing.  Kinda green here too.  Is that some sort of enhancement program to bring the buck out of the shadow and more visible?

max

Reaction score
Yeah Guys...Sorry about the color I was using a new housing for my Snappy QT,The camera was set back to far in the housing so the Flash was very weak,I also was using Cheap 200 speed film which definately did'nt help!!! The Day shots where good but the night pics suffered really bad! I tried to enhance the shots with the software for the scanner(darkned them up alittle and embossed the buck...It helped a little? Small 8-pt?Maybe a shooter next year....

mkacala697

Reaction score
nice pics- did the position of the cam and the film cause the green? or did you do that editing the pic?

max

Reaction score
mkacala697,
I think the limited amount of light that the flash produced coming out of the enclosure was just enough to pick up the major green backdrop of the field of view(take a look at all the green in the background of that Fawn Pic?) The actual picture was very light green.The processor I brought the film to said that the machine did'nt print the pictures because the auto setting could'nt pick anything up?I asked her to manual print these shots or else I would'nt have gotten them Back.

thehairlessone

Reaction score
i dont know how you guys can get away with setting your cams up with all that foliage around! If i have anything in front on mine within 20 yds.  i get a bunch of false pics.

my buddy has a sickle that i have been chopping the stuff down with but it is hard to get it all

rick

Top Bottom