Couple Of New Pics

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
I got my latest roll developed today and was pretty disappointed. Over half of the pics were false! I had high hopes for this spot especially considering how quickly the roll was getting used up but only got very few "keeper" pics and ~15 false. Boy was I bummed when I got to tear into the pics for the first time! What a let-down after the big anticipation. It was in the mid-90's while this roll was out with the heat index pushing 105-110 on a couple of days with the humidity, so I guess it should have been expected.

Then again, I could just blame this on those damn bears screwing around with my cam like "someone" else that we know... NO names though...  LOL

Here's a couple of the better pics.

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Nice pics Bob. I just put mine back out due to a little lower temp.It's in the shade by a watering hole but they still may show some false ones. If i get a few good ones it's still worth the effort. Thanks fr sharing your pics. They look hot too. Mike

MBullism

Reaction score
LOL, I never thought of blaming it on the bears!  ('course around here we have next to no bears)...

Years ago I took a photog class with my 35mm SLR, and the guy said something that to me makes sense.  If all you want is pictures, worry about the film cost.  If you want great pictures, your gonna have to burn some film.  When I take or have taken pictures of trophy fish or deer or turks, I shoot the whole roll.  Sometimes more.  They all usually come out, but there is always one or two that seem to pop.  If I get pics from the homebrew, I'm obviously excited to see whats in them.  If I get one pic like the deer pic you posted, the roll wasn't wasted.  Even with the false pics.  Sorry I'm wordy... my .02

Latest Posts

Top Bottom