Couple of pics

MBullism

Reaction score
Looking good... thanks for sharin' 'em.  I count six in the one shot, lest I'm missing something.

M

bikehike

Reaction score
MBullism, Actually there are seven, there's one behind the tree to the left of the left deer. You can see it's ear. That's a tricky one.  Thanks

T

the hairless one

i saw that one on the left but i wasnt sure if that was what it was.

rick

Dbworld

Reaction score
These are the best pics out of 30.  All the flash pics had some problems with combo flash bleed from rain drops and "enhancements" (Detriments?) that I made.  Back to the old drawing board.  Had some night pics with the slave flash but they came out really bad.  

A little rain-x, a hood over the lense and some duct tape and I should be good to go again.

Small buck
http://www.dbworld.net/ikonboard/images/up...020520_0019.jpg
http://www.dbworld.net/ikonboard/images/up...020520_0020.jpg

(Edited by Dbworld at 5:04 pm on May 21, 2002)

davered1

Reaction score
Nice pictures DB, still waiting for my digital cam to show

Couple days yet

dave

Dbworld

Reaction score
Thanks....I just wish I had some dancing bears like yours.  Don't have any around here...except for a young boar about 3 years ago was in our neck of the woods.  Some woman freaked out while bow hunting and shot it.  

woodsman

Reaction score
Nice pics ! He looks thin , you need to feed him, fatten him up for the next deer season.
HEHE:eat-burger:

Dbworld

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing...we had such a mild winter and a warm early spring, that I would think all the deer would look good.  You can see the ribs on that guy.  Of course it looks like we are gonna skip out on summer this year.

Top Bottom