Couple trail cam pics though I'd share

WoodGrain

Reaction score
Dude, that is a large bear! I would freak if I saw him

Holy mackeral,

WoodGrain

sierrahunter212

Reaction score
Don't let the camera fool you we will see how big he is when he tales a dirt nap next Saturday morning( or so I dream that's how it will go) lol I want that black one but that brown one looks really cool

WoodGrain

Reaction score
Good God! Yup I need to take up bear hunting. I remember bowhunting for deer as a kid in Michigan. One night I got stuck up in the tree because a 150 bear was on the pile. My hunting buddies came and got me out. When they walked in after dark the pushed the bear out.

Its time for revenge,

WoodGrain

cjack

Reaction score
Is that another game cam in the night shot? Multiple angles?

Last edited:

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Very Exciting photos! first photo looks like a trophy bear for sure and the other bear looks like a young sow, who knows.
i will be in the MENDO N.F. for the opener, hope i get to have a bear encounter of some kind!

i have only been to tahoe once in my life for a relaxing weekend, hopefully i can make it back for some awesome bear hunting someday! thanks for sharing!...tra

SoJo

Reaction score
Yea, the black one looks big - big barrel gut..he's been feeding real nice, but that brown cinnamon one would make a nice rug. The fur is awesome on that one! Either way, good luck!

21Beandog

Reaction score
Nice pics sierra, thanks for sharing. The color phase bear in the first pic is a dandy. I'd be setting my sights on him. Pumpkin head for sure. Good luck.

GVOllie

Reaction score
Feel free to push them up my way after you knock off the one you want. I'll be hitting the area between you and me next weekend.

ABSHUNTS

Reaction score
I see you are from the Tahoe area. I bet the bears eat REAL good up there. That black one is really a toad. I see it is a trail cam pic of a trail cam and bear. Just wondering, why two cams?

EHunterL

Reaction score
Nice pics and good looking bears! Thanks for sharing.

sierrahunter212

Reaction score
lol so manhy things to reply to.......... first yes any of those bear would b just fine however that night shot of the black one is the one i want i have a day shot of him to on a different cam up the mountain a half mile or so... second that first pic of the bear sitting up is a female with a cub you just cant see the cub in that pic i just really like the way she sits and has her mouth open..... thats blackie as i said is the one im after next weekend and the brown one ill shoot if i get a first shot at (depending on size when im 30yds away looks as though it mightbe kinda little) but as someone said a really nice rug which was what i thoight when i saw the pic........ and yes multiple angles and funny thing bout that we tried it for shits and giggles and the cam your seeing( the cuddeback) got pics of a 2x3 or mayb it was a large fork but either way walked behind my other cam not in front so without a second cam never would have seen that buck but i have found a couple 4x4 upthe mountain from this spot i will try for instead of the little guy and suprisingly not a single one of the 6 bear i have found this year are in tahoe( although have seen some bruisers in tahoe) they all are in the lower ice house area in a sweet spot i guess lol lucky i threw some cams out

hunterdoug

Reaction score
hey sierra nice shots, i like the two cam idea. I am in the process of moving back up to Truckee and can't wait till sat to start chasing bears again. last year while staying on the west shore my labs treed a cinnamon sow about 200 - 240 with three cinnamon cubs, gonna start there. hope she didn't breed this year or I'll look for her boar-friend. my brother lives in alpine meadows and he's the only house that hasn't been broken into yet. he's seen a whopper a few times, says 500, but probably more like 300-400. told him that if anyone has a depredation permit I'll be glad to help with stick and string.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom