COW ELK DOWN!!

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
hunted new mexico last year on public land with my dad,{ he is a resident }fiqured i,d post up as
things are abit slow around here, pretty hard to beat huntin with the old man,he pushed 72 this year!
tough old goat

Attachments

AZ Jim

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I like hunting with my dad also.

Nice cow elk !

What kind of rifle ?

AZ Jim

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
thanks jim
that is my mdl.70 .300 win mag..i pulled the walnut stock off it and put a
H.S. precision stock on it in snow camo, fits like a glove! no beeding needed.its definetly becoming full
circle with the old man,man how times have changed,here,s to many more with our pops

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
Can't hardly beat huntin with Dad!
Hope my kids feel the same about huntin with me as I feel about huntin with my Dad.

Thanks for the pic hatchet1!

SDHNTR

Reaction score
That is awesome! I'm taking my old man out on his first ever big game hunt in WY for lopes this year. I can wait. He got be started bird hunting as a kid but never got into big game. I hope to kind of return the favor.

arizona hunter

Reaction score
I used to love hunting with my dad, although it was always small game. Got a cow elk in 06 with my wife, though. First time she ever came into the field with, too. She's looking forward this Dec. as I drew a cow tag again. Lord willing things will go well and we will have lots of fresh elk in the freezer.

wmidbrook

Reaction score
That's nice to get out there with your dad and congrats!

My dad went along for the ride in 2001 and I figure that's the last outdoor hunting outting with him since he really does not hunt any more. Had both my brother-in-law and father-in-law out there too...might get a hunt or two more in with the in-laws.

What I really look forward to is hunting with my daughter and son assuming they're interested.

wyemjohnson

Reaction score
Hope we can get out there when we are 72! That is great to see the previous generation still in camp and enjoying it!

Top Bottom