Coyote Family

Ten Pointer

Reaction score
I'm jealous because I see a lot of pics of very large racked bucks being posted in this forum.  All I got was a coyote family with a couple of does.  Notice none of the does have any fawns trailing them.  The pup are cute though.

http://hometown.aol.com/thunduh/photo29.html

Enjoy

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Your pictures came out very good.

That's the first time I've seen that many yote's in a pic.

Good going.

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
nice pics thanks for sharing.  Man you are covered up with yotes.  What state are you in?

thehairlessone

Reaction score
i wish i could find a good coyote spot like that! I would love to get one of those little boogers! I had one walk right under my stand 4 yrs. ago and decided to let him go and i havent even been close to one since.

rick

Ten Pointer

Reaction score
Swampfoot,

These pics were taken in southern New Hampshire.  The place is covered with coyotes.  Alitttle after sunset we'll hear groups of them howling.  Unfortunately its not good for the deer population.  

Constitutionalist

Reaction score
That first picture, of the doe, is a doozy!  What speed film are you using?  That has the ol' "painted" effect to it.

Eric

Duke

Reaction score
Our yotes have been on the down fall and quail and rabbits on the rise.  This is the first year I have regularly seen quail.  I used to see them once a year at most.  And they say shooting them won't hurt the population.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Neat yote pics Ten pointer. I'm not seeing many does here with yearlings either. Going to be bad in the next year or two for deer hunting.

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Nics Pics.  If the timing had been right that fallen limb would have taken out that doe and a dog or two.  Luckey you wern't checking the cam at when it fell.  

Ten Pointer

Reaction score
Constitutionalist,

I am using Fuji Superia X-TRA 400 film.  It seems to be working pretty good.

Thanks

Top Bottom