Coyote Hunting

951bulldog

Reaction score
New guy here looking for somewhere to hunt coyotes around Riverside. Not trying to invade anybody's secret spots or anything, just a general idea about where I can go. Cleveland National Forest? Lytle Creek? Near as I can tell, hunting is legal in the CNF as long as you are 150 yards from roads, structures, etc. Is that correct? What about up in the Lytle Creek area? Thanks in advance.

DirtyDave

Banned
Reaction score
HIGHWAY 247 ORD MOUNTAINS.
I go riding and race out there all the time in Barstow and Lucerne. We sometimes hear coyotes when we camp out there. There is A LOT of off road activity there though and might make it tough to hunt. You would have to go to the less traveled areas. Especially when there is an off road or motorcycle race. I know my way around there pretty well :)

robbyav

Reaction score
coyote

Go to the san bernadino forest.Barstow and lucern is also a good place.You may also try wrightwood,little rock and the east palmdale desert area.I live in palmdale near little rock ,the fires have pushed the animals in to town.We had a mountain lion last week and we get a bear once a year.The last bear we had made it all the way to WALMART.I see alot of coyotes near pearblossom hwy.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom