Coyote Motherload

wmidbrook

Reaction score
This has to be one of the best coyote hunting pictures I've seen.  It's from sage country camo's website:

Thonzberry

Reaction score
WOW, They must have found the mother load or they scouted a den and picked them off one by one.

pitdog

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, the guy on the right looks like Songdog.  He really is a legend. :gunfighter:

sp

smokin54

Reaction score
That must have been a very challenging hunt? I would be intersted to hear the story.

songdog

Reaction score
Jeesh, that's a few yotes.  It doesn't look cold enough for them to have stored those up over several hunts.  I guess that's all in a couple of days?  Out of my class - I've done 3 in one day... never 20 something :wink-yellow:

Eric Mayer

Reaction score
That is very good shooting (and calling, luck, etc.).  Most we have ever gotten is 5 in one day.  That was day calling.  This is right before we started skinning...

Damn it was cold.  Thank God for the winch and baseball!  

Eric

EVAN III

Reaction score
    Wow, thats alot of yotes. I don't think I have even ever seen that many in one day.

EVAN III

gwhunter69

Reaction score
wmidbrook: Damn, are you allowed to shoot that many coyotes???  Thanks for the pic...quite impressive.

Eric Mayer: What do you do with the pelts?  Also, do you have family in Marin County?  

Eric Mayer

Reaction score
<font face=arial size=1><blockquote><hr noshade size=1>Eric Mayer: What do you do with the pelts?  Also, do you have family in Marin County?<hr noshade size=1></blockquote></font>

I skin and sell the furs I get.  I do not hunt any predators outside of winter unless requested for depredation.

Nope, no family in Marin County.  Los Angeles, Washington State, Canada and some in Denmark, but none up there.

Eric

Latest Posts

Top Bottom