CRAZY CA PISTOL PURCHASE. .44 BLACKPOWDER PISTOL

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
So I finally broke down and bought a black powder pistol. The clerk says to me it's the coolest sale hes made in a long time. A plain .44 blackpowder pistola? "Yeah", he says, "you can walk out with it today". Excuse me? And then I remembered the exception. I couldnt recall if I had ever walked out with a gun before like this in CA with no 10 day waiting period BS

I kept expecting it to be an ATF sting or something. I nervously looked out into the parking lot

I felt emboldened so i asked if I could buy ammo too. Yup. I was stunned, usually when you buy your gun you cant buy ammo with it at the same time in many places in CA. Black powder ammo isn't considered a loaded cartridge so I was good to go. Kind of like it is back in MO, no goofy gun laws. The other thing was no $1 fee and paperwork for the ammo.

I dont know whether to shit myself or go blind.

Photo_1572652615146.jpg

PakNpakOut

Reaction score
I bought a howda side by side 20 ga pistol that has an overall length of 17”!! Not an SBR, no background check, shipped right to your door! Freaking awesome

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I bought a howda side by side 20 ga pistol that has an overall length of 17”!! Not an SBR, no background check, shipped right to your door! Fucking awesome

That looks fun as hell

Top Bottom