Croft draw hunts...

Lankyman

Reaction score
Did anyone get drawn for the Croft hunts? I got drawn for the 09/24 & 09/25 hunts.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
I haven't received a yeah or a neah in the mail. Do they send rejection notes?

Lankyman

Reaction score
As far as I know, if you don't get drawn, they send you a refund check for the $15 per applicant. I hope that you get drawn. We got drawn for this & also for the 12/13 hunt down at SRS. Good Luck this year.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
I got a Croft permit in the mail today. Oct 15/16 Area D.

I haven't heard anything from the SRS.

Lankyman

Reaction score
Congrats on the Croft draw. The October hunt should be good, the bucks should be chasin' the does by then. I am not sure on the SRS hunt though. From what I have heard, if you don't get drawn they don't send you anything telling you that you didn't get drawn. On our hunt verification, we had to have the hunt money sent back to them by 08-19-03. So, I don't know if they are finished drawing people or not. I guess maybe if enough people decide not to go on the hunts, they may be able to add a few extra people to make sure that they have a full load of hunters each time. They want to harvest 1,600+ deer each year just to keep the facility's deer herd in check. It is an unreal place down there. I hope that you get to go. Good Luck.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
I called SRS today and I wasn't drawn.

Better luck next year.

I am excited about Croft though.......

Guess I'll have to start emailing old friends.......

Top Bottom