• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Crossbow permit applications

MBullism

Tuesday, September 2, 2003

Outdoors

By Joe Michniewicz
TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF

Crossbow applications
Applications for permits to use a crossbow for hunting are now available at MassWildlife offices. Applicants must have a permanent physical disability which prevents them from using conventional bows. A physician must certify the disability in writing. The permit is valid for the lifetime of the applicant unless revoked by the MassWildlife director.

Terry

I applied for mine several weeks ago but still haven't heard anything back. If approved, it will be the first time I've hunted the archery season since I shattered my left elbow in December of 1982.

Terry

I received my crossbow permit in the mail today. I get to hunt the archery season for the 1st time since 1982!!!!!!!

Top Bottom