Crowley

hronk

Reaction score
If you are a fly fisherman and like "midging" on Crowley, now is the time to go.  The numbers are way up and the size is averaging 14-18"  I had a 21"er on Monday and a 22'er on Friday.  10 to 20 a morning is about the norm.  If you have ??'s Email me.....hronk.....

Hogskin

Banned
Reaction score
I've got a question.... can you babysit my twin boys for the weekend while the wife & I get out our float tubes?

Please leave directions to your place, we'll be happy to drop them off on our way up to the lake.

Thanks,
Paul

hronk

Reaction score
Sure, just as long as they can mow lawns and pick up dog stuff.  We'll just leave them there and I'll go with you.  Only one rule.  They can't fish my pond!.....hronk

Hogskin

Banned
Reaction score
Well, that would be fine except for the fact that they can't quite walk yet.  They can pick up dog stuff, but they'd probably just rub it all over their heads.  Too small to hold a rod, else I'd take them with me.  Dang, just when I thought I had it all worked out. Thanks anyway!  :)

Best regards,
Paul

hronk

Reaction score
If you do come up, Email me first.  I should be able to turn you on to what and where is best.  I've been fishing it about 3  times a week lately in the mornings after I get off of work.....hronk

Hogskin

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, Hronk.  Unfortunately I won't be coming up until probably next year.  It's just too hard to find somebody to watch two 4 month old kids.  Next year I can either find somebody or take them with me.  I'll bug you about where to go then, and take you to lunch for your trouble.  Tomorrow I'm fishing Catalina Island - the wife will let me out of sight for a day, but that's about it.

Thanks again,
Paul

Latest Posts

Top Bottom