"Curses George Foreman!"

cjack

Reaction score
With a freezer full of elk meat and only three minutes to cook the perfect burger on a "George Foreman Grill" elk burgers have become my go to snack every time I go to the kitchen. My biggest fear is what this is doing to my blood pressure and weight!! But damn is it GOOD!
View attachment 84561

goldenarrow49

Reaction score
That elk meat is probably pretty lean. I don't think you have to worry to much. Of coarse I could always take some of that elk meat off your hands to lessen the temptation.

cjack

Reaction score
That elk meat is probably pretty lean. I don't think you have to worry to much. Of coarse I could always take some of that elk meat off your hands to lessen the temptation.
Been handing it out like candy at Halloween.......I'll probably regret it later.

P304X4

Reaction score
Did you make fries with that?

Bayboy2020

Reaction score
Elk meat is extremely high in protein and has almost no cholesterol. I believe if im not mistaken the only meat more lean is bison

DJE

Reaction score
My wife is staring at me right now and wondering why I am laughing so hard. This is just too damn funny. 'Impersonates Homer Simpson' "Ahhwhwwwh Elk burger Ahhwhwwwh"

dtj6ppc

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Chuck, how well does the Foreman grill do as far a clean up is concerned, is it hard to keep the grease and grime under control?

cjack

Reaction score
Chuck, how well does the Foreman grill do as far a clean up is concerned, is it hard to keep the grease and grime under control?
Nope, has a loose drip tray and removable cooking surfaces for easy sink or dishwasher cleanup.

OR186

Reaction score
Just depends how much fat was added. Some butchers add up to 20% fat. Elk meat is sticky enough that you can get by with no fat but I grind mine with 3-5%. I could eat it every day.

Top Bottom