Custom D.C.A. Arrows I Just Built For A Freind..Pic's

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
One of my archery club members and good freind I always shoot with at the club shoots ordered some D.C.A. arrows through me got him a great dicount and built them fully from bare Uncut shafts for him.
I cut the shafts for his draw length and glued in the inserts and added nice Saunders field tips then glued the fletchings on i did a red and white blazer vane combo with white nocks they came out great, I think he will be pleased with the arrows and the build I did for him free of charge.
I started Team D.C.A at the archery club now so there's 4 us including me shooting D C.A. arrows, We always team up for the shoots and have a great time.
2 of my members just purchased a dozen each a month ago and like them so much they just both ordered another dozen each and I also cut them and glue the inserts in for them. Here's some pics of the build.......tra

cjack

Reaction score
Still waiting to see that first Florida hog TRA!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
My freind and archery partner Ed who i built these DCA arrows for 3 mo. Ago did the Florida Senior Game's 900 Shoot yesterday and placed 2 nd. In his age group catagory he is 72 and took home a super nice silver medal. So congrats to my freind Ed for great shooting and placing seconed shooting with D.C.A. arrows.....tra

P.s. last year I placed 4 th. In the senior games missed 3 rd. By 3 points wanted to go back this year to try and place in the top 3 but it was a little ways away and couldn't go because I have to take care of my wife and couldn't be gone that long hopefully we will get the games next year back in our area....

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Nice. I have a new dz arrows I am getting ready to fletch. This gets me fired up.

Top Bottom