For Sale Custom Outcast Fishcat 4 Floatetube Set Up w/Acces. - One of a Kind!...$100.00

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Well I am moving to Florida in 3 1/2 weeks and there's no way my feet and legs are going to dangle in any body of water in Florida with gators everywhere so I am going to sell my favoriteView attachment 80228View attachment 80229View attachment 80230 awesome custom floatetube. My close friend had his own personal business building certian fishing equipment and we always fish together so we both bought these Fishcat Floatetubes and he custom made rod holders and bait trays holders, probably the only 2 in ca. Like that. They run between $250.-$300 new. This floatetube is in super great shape! Also throwing in on the deal is a 2 way Floatetube pump like new they run around $35.-$40. Also an awesome pair of swim fins size 10 u can get across a lake quick on a Floatetube with these. And u get a safety vest too, Also have top line patch kit comes with the deal. PM me if u really want it. Cash Only. Thanks....tra
View attachment 80226View attachment 80231View attachment 80232View attachment 80233View attachment 80234View attachment 80235View attachment 80236

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Found a couple more fishing goodies in my storage to throw in on this floatetube deal, these are two custom fishing rod pole holders for the shore My same friend who made the custom bait trays and rod holders for the floatetube engineered and built by scratch and he has a patten on them he was selling them for $35. Ea.. This are made of wrought iron and will last for ever. I custom painted on rod holder myself to match my favorite mepps fishing lure. And out of all the rods holders he made and sold which was many my painted one has a 2 position pole holder instead of one where u can either hold a full size rod or a mini rod. u can stick them in tbe ground easy with the foot bar on the bottom of tbe poles. Pretty cool. Also if I can find it I have a swivel pole holder, U have never seen one of these, your pole rest on the swivel stand and when a fish is hooked the pole moves with the direction of the fish, and the fish doesn't know he's hooked yet! See if I can find that. Thanks and have a great day!....tra
View attachment 80304View attachment 80305View attachment 80306

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom