Customer Service Number for Non-Typical DeerCam

JohnsIslandBoy

Reaction score
Do any of Yall have the Customer Service numbers (or email address) for Non-Typical Inc.?  I recently purchased a DeerCam from a friend. He told me he hadn't had much luck with it and was going to stick with his Camtrakker. Heck @ $50.00 I can always take the camera out and use it seperate.  He told me the problems he was having.. I tried it out and experience the same. (He did not have the manual to it any longer)  The jumper does not change the delay at all (it doesn't work half the time if you change the jumper) I figured I could send it back to them for repair and come out cheaper than buying one new.  Any help would Be greatly Appreciated.

Zeke

Reaction score
Hey JohnsIsland, Good to see another SCer on here. I grew up north of Georgetown..Dad lives in Bonneau. I did some checking and I found a broken link to a place that has the DC-100s..not what you have but you could check into it.heres one of their dealers...McGill Distributors (SC)
Kingstree, SC
(843)355-7404
Maybe they changed their name. I also found a place that has Non Typical treestands advertised..Maybe the same company?  1-800-POP-2375 Itried calling but got an answering machine. Hope this helps!  Welcome to the site!! Z

JohnsIslandBoy

Reaction score
Hey Zeke,  As you can guess I am from Johns Island just outside Charleston. I too have found the "www.DeerCam.com" website but it has no info about the company.  You can still buy thier new cameras at cabelas and basspro and the like so do not think they out of business.  Thanks for the info thou.

Zeke

Reaction score
Yeah..I saw the JohnsIsland and thought ...gotta be SC   Z

Blazer

Reaction score
JohnsIslandBoy,

Irecently purchased a new DC-100.  In the back of the instruction manual they say this:

"You must call our Technical Service Dept. BEFORE returning "DeerCam".  Unauthorized returns will be refused"

For technical service dept. please call ( 715 )  762-2039.

I hope this helps!......Blazer

Duck

Reaction score
Did you remove the battery and let it set for a minute before setting the jumper. What model do you have? The jumper must be set before the unit is powered up.

JohnsIslandBoy

Reaction score
As for the model # - I am not sure.  My buddy is still looking for the paperwork.  I took yall's advice and took the batts out and let it sit. I then moved the jumper to the desired delay and powered it back up. I put it back out (I wasnt going to but with yall suggestions I decided to give it another try).  I set it up on the corn pile - it took a pict of me while attatching to tree - I then walk around corn pile and stood for a second and it took a picture.  I was feeling confident it would work this time.  That night as I was leaving (10pm) I decided to take the spot light and shine to see if anything on the pile... 7 does and yearlings all standing around.  They mozied off as I watched them.  The camera never flased. I thought well heck.. I put it on the shortest delay just to see if it would work.. Maybe it shot out - I pulled camera next day.. it had taken a grand total of... 1 picture - I was not all that happy... as I was looking at camera I noticed another jumper - for sensitivity.. it was set on standard... I powered camera down let it sit moved jumper to High sens setting.. Hopefully this will help.. If not I will be sending it back to DeerCam.  Thanks for all yall's info..  JohnsIslandBoy.. aka Anthony

Top Bottom