For Sale CVA Electra Muzzle loader 50 cal brand new

BobcatJerry

CVA_9401.jpg

IMG_9404.jpg

Pictures shows still in the box and my Christmas present behind it.

Brand New, never fired, still in box. 50 cal CVA Electra. Has the electronic ignition.

I won this in a raffle, and my wife bought me the Bone collector Edtion TC Triumph for Christmas, I like it better and to make her happy I'll keep it.

It has the camo stock and a stainless barrel. Nice rifle.

Cabelas has this for sale at $369 plus shipping. I'll sell for $300 plus shipping. Cabela's has a black stock. This one is camo. Looks cool. This originally sold for $400+ and was on sale from Cabelas for $349 when I won it.

Brand new. I think it was a floor model for a retail store who donated it to RMEF. It seems to have all the items that came with it. Even has a sling on it.

Contact me if interested. I can get you pictutres if you need them.

I would take in trade for a new bow, with cash from me for the balance. Matthews Monster or Hoyt maxis. If you have a bow shop.

Last edited:

Joseph Mosley

View attachment 57623

View attachment 57624

Brand New, never fired, still in box. 50 cal CVA Electra. Has the electronic ignition.

I won this in a raffle, and my wife bought me the Bone collector Edtion TC Triumph for Christmas, I like it better and to make her happy I'll keep it.

Cabelas has this for sale at $369 plus shipping. I'll sell for $300 plus shipping. Cabela's has a black stock. This one is camo. Looks cool. This originally sold for $400+ and was on sale from Cabelas for $349 when I won it.

Brand new. I think it was a floor model for a retail store who donated it to RMEF. It seems to have all the items that came with it. Even has a sling on it.

I would take in trade for a new bow, with cash from me for the balance. Matthews Monster or Hoyt maxis. If you have a bow shop.
View attachment 57623

View attachment 57624

I'll buy it for 300.00 plus shipping.

Top Bottom