CWD Deer Picture

coyotebandit

Reaction score
This is one of the 3 original CWD found in Wisconsin. Notice the neck size, droopy ears, sunk in eyes, and the overall size of deer. I was told this deer was only 130lbs field dressed, and scored in the 160's. It's pretty sad that such a beautiful buck, could be reduced to this, from CWD.

jayber

Reaction score
Yeah, that is pretty sad!  I'm sure he was an impressive animal in his (healthy) day!!

I heard the other day they've got teams of sharp-shooters out now trying to bag the rest of the deer they're wanting to sample.  They're hoping each team can shoot 1-2 a day, but at that rate it will take a loooonnng time.

FTTPOW

Reaction score
There's so many uncertainties with this epidemic that know one's able to predict where we're heading. We all hope the answers are short in coming. Every hunter and conservationist needs to give their full support to the agencies combating this. Let's hope it's gotten under control soon.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Thats terrible I hate to see such a wonderful animal that way. Hopefully they will get it under control before it spreads.

Thonzberry

Reaction score
What a shame to see a beautiful buck look so bad. as TNDEERHUNTER put it  Hopefully they will get it under control before it spreads.

Top Bottom