d 12 monster mulies

HeavyHorns

Reaction score
Freakin' Hilarious! You got me....I pulled up the pics to get a closer look and.......jackass :mooning:

559hog

Reaction score
This was done not too long ago lol.. Those are some healthy muleys! Is that a natural habitat for them?

Last edited:

westcoastr

Reaction score
nice mulies, maybe I can lasso a few to carry my backpack and cooler full of beer!

BIGCIM

Reaction score
Man I need to look at what im typing, geeze time to replace the batteries in the keyboard

dlovato

Reaction score
Hmmm.... DFG might need to create a new "season" for them.... Looks like there is a healthy/huntable population of them.

tdbob

Reaction score
Wow!!! The infamous burro deer. too bad they're all does with fawns. Not a single buck in the bunch. ;p

559hog

Reaction score
Hmmm.... DFG might need to create a new "season" for them.... Looks like there is a healthy/huntable population of them.
I was thinking the same, but would you really eat one? lol.

fritojay

Reaction score
this burro population is way out of control. i have been going to this area all my life and never saw one until about 10-12-years ago and now we see large groups every time we are there. something has to be done. i know they have done roundups before but it doesnt even dent the population. i heard they used to have a pit bbq ( burro ) for years in az before it was illegal. we also found a carcass missing the hind quarters a few years ago. i think it is bad for the deer herd having this many around.

Top Bottom