D-370 bear pics

davered1

Reaction score
In the past 3 days I have tried to get some bear pics . This bear comes staight in for camera everytime now and mess's with it as soon as he gets there.

This is the same spot as the grizz so I am leaving camera out trying toget a pic of grizz. This bear actually paws the cam switch till it turns off everytime except last time .He ripped it off the tree.

Had the camera set on SQ1 which is 1024 x 780 not the highest quality (my mistake)

He's picking my butt

Couple pics of him

(Edited by davered1 at 12:06 am on June 16, 2002)

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
Gee Dave, I think you just have a camera shy bear on you're hands! :sunglasses-yellow:  

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Dave, Thats a nice size bear. Hope you have that cam bolted down real good,lol. Mike

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Dave, mount an empty box where your cam's been and move the cam to take some picks of it being ripped apart by a bear. Good plug for bear RESISTANT enclosures
:rofl

Lew

Reaction score
Great pictures Dave.  I hope to have my D370 unit up and running this week.  Lew

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Good thing the bear didn't sneeze,  or drool.   EEeeewwwww

Oh to get bear pics like that.  

Great pics Dave.

ToddP

jayber

Reaction score
****** had the same thought I had.  I must say you've captured one of the more interesting shot angles in awhile.  Hope he didn't do too much damage!

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Hey, that's a good idea about a fake cam!

You've also showed bear guides that they don't need pastries for bait, just some cams (or tastey film)  he he

Tinhorn

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Nice pics. No bears here in Illinois except Chicago. Thanks for sharing all your pics. MC.

Top Bottom