d-370 deer cam pics

wisbowhunter

Reaction score
here are the first pics taken with the d-370. i'm still using brian's 35mm chip with the 38 count and 7 min. refresh. sure dosn't take long to use up that many pics with 10 sec. timeout.enjoy

http://community.webshots.com/user/wisbowhunter

I added pics of my d-370 setup and hereare the stats d-370with radio shack pir,brian's board and chip ,rs sub mini jack and plug(round the edges and it fits in the tri pod hole on the bottomafter you remove the screw in thingy.the box is a steel cd carrier from wal-mart everything else is standard
(Edited by wisbowhunter at 10:50 am on June 20, 2002)

(Edited by wisbowhunter at 3:04 pm on June 20, 2002)

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
Great pics.  All I can see on your post is a box with a red x in it.  I copied and pasted the adddress under properties and accessed it fine.  Did you use an external flash?

coyotebandit

Reaction score
Nice Pics, do you have a picture of the camera? I'm picking mine up on Saturday, I sure hope it's full again. Your night pics look better than mine, what's your setup?

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Great pics. Please post a pic of your cam. I'm starting on my 370 this weekend. Thanks for sharing. MC.

Dbworld

Reaction score
How did you seal the flash and shutter?  With the d*mn door, I'm having a heck of a time.

vman

Reaction score
Looks good.  What is the range of the flash on that cam?  

wisbowhunter

Reaction score
I didn't seal the flash at all I just sealed the lens with some truck topper tap and cut a hole in it just big enough so it wouldn't be in the picture.

the range seems to be about 20 feet for a good pic but you can still see things to about 25 feet  

Latest Posts

Top Bottom