D-380

chardy

Reaction score
Help,,,

Confused. I take a picture with the camera when it is in the box. I look at it with the camera monitor looks OK but when I put it on the computer using visual media it looks completly black until I night enhance. I am using a D-380 with a slave flash in a dark room.

If I turn off the slave flash; it looks OK on the camera monitor and visual media with out turning on the night enhance.

Any ideas what is going on???

chardy

Reaction score
I am testing it about 15' away in a room. Do you think that the flash is bouncing back and causing the darkness in the picture???

Crandallhunter

Reaction score
Chardy, when I take one with mine in a room, with Slave Flash on, the picture is almost completely washed out. Bright white!

chardy

Reaction score
Crandallhunter:
What camera are you using??
It is getting dark outside. I am going to take it outside to test.
I hope this works...

D Letho

Reaction score
When you take a test pic post it here so we can see it !

My test pics are done in the one bath room we have since there are no windows . Comes out almost white .

Don

chardy

Reaction score
I figure it out. I have 2 cameras setup with slave trigger. One has a digital trigger and the one I was working on has a nondigital trigger. That was my problem. What was happening the slave flash was flashing before the camera so it was making the camera think it was sunny out causing the camera eye to darken the picture. You do not notice with the naked eye. With the d-380 you need to make sure you have a digital slave trigger.

sorry Jon I am not trying to take anything away from your sells but I just trying different things.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom