D370 bear pics

davered1

Reaction score
Of course when I got to my camera today it had been messed with, the bear beat it around pretty good and managed to knock the camera (itself) out of position a bit, Not enough to not get any pics . Just enough to show me half of the cool pics I should have got.

I had 68 pics like thes and the camera was out for 3 days .still had battery juice (using DURACELL)

Check out the little guys fighting.....

<font size="4">this is the culprit</font>

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
DO THEY HAVE FISH'N TOO UP THERE.... MORE WILDLIFE THAN OUR LOCAL ZOO!! GREAT PICS EVEN OFFSET!  THANKS FOR THE PICS...STEVE

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Dave,

Maybe you could use one of those scissor arm things with a boxing glove on it like in the 3 stooges.The bear goes to mess with the cam and gets punched in the belly.

Idaelk

Reaction score
Okay I give are there any Hospitals up there looking for a new Respiatory Therapist! Those pictures are AWESOME!!! I think mabey my next cam will be digital. Which one are you using and with what PIR?

Idaelk

Reaction score
Now don't I feel Sheepish. I the post title should have tipped me off D370.

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
Dave I'll tell you what. Since you helped me out SO much when I had questions building my first cam, I feel that the ONLY way that I could pay you back would be to come up there this fall to do some bear hunting to get a few of those "pesky" bears out of the area. No, No, I insist..... it's the LEAST that I can do!

WA-HOOOOO!!! I'm going to DAVES!!!  :dancinred::7-bouncin::noddin-yes::shocked-big-eyes::spin-yellow::shades-smoke:

Damn those bears messing with Daves cams! I'll fix 'em.... Can anyone suggest a local place that makes nice bear skin rugs??

(Edited by Cabin Fever Bob at 4:14 am on June 21, 2002)

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Is putting a camera out considered baiting??  Seems they can't resist themselves with your camera.

Great Pics.  I really enjoy them.

Todd

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Great pics again! Sure is a beautiful area. Thanks for showing them. Mike

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Wonderful pics. Good to see the little guys also. They sure like to showup for the cams. Thanks for sharing you piece of heaven with all of us.

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
NIce pics.

I don't think I could walk around up there without looking over my shoulder.  A LOT!

jayber

Reaction score
Sure looks like they have fun!  Great pics once again Dave!!  Gonna try a false box anytime soon to mess with them back?

bat

Reaction score
Dave great pictures, that effect with the camera slided back in the first one looked good.
Bob nicely put......If you need some help with that hunt...I could go along to make sure Dave is covering your back, and of course make sure he is taking some "pictures" hehe.
bat

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Great pics!!!  looks like it was a better fight than Lewis/Tyson!!!  :smacking-head-mallet:

Constitutionalist

Reaction score
Bear season, this year, is actually "over the counter" for once, so (obviously) I've been sending arrows down range for a couple weeks now in preparation for the August hunt.

Are you still using the "molasses-tree" (sp?) technique to keep them coming back?

Thanks for the great pics!

Eric

davered1

Reaction score
I am going to try the "FAKE" cam probably this weekend, I think I will use a "real cam and just not put film in it,that way the flash will still go off when he comes in.

The ground here stinks SO BAD now that I just leave the camera up evry bear around comes in to check it out every time he goes by.

Top Bottom