D370 template

passgas55

Reaction score
After seeing the template AEH made for the Owl PF ,  that gave me an idea on how to make one for the D370. Not having a cad program I decided to take a picture of the D370 with my non to use for game cam digital camera. Then I resized the picture in Adobe Photo Deluxe and on my second try it came out almost exactly like the size of  the real cam. I trimmed the outline out , taped it to front of my ammo can where I wanted it  and then center punch where I wanted my holes . My only mistake I made was I keep thinking that red senor looking thing on the right side of the lens to be a light sensor but it is the red eye reduction. In the morning I am planning on shooting the cam with a piece of tape over the view finder to see if the cam will flash.

davered1

Reaction score
passgas,

I only run 2 one inch holes for the 370.the only thing getting light from the outside is the shutter lense and the flash. the light sensor has to be in with the shutter window cause mine don't flash during the day only when needed. I like it works great

passgas55

Reaction score
I use 2 holes too. Since I use ammo cans I use knock outs with the shutter using the 1 inch conduit size reamed just a little to fit a 37mm uv  lens and a 3/4 conduit size for flash.

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Mine has a 37mm lens and a rectangular hole for the flash. I wanted as much of the flash to get out as possible. MC.

passgas55

Reaction score
davered1, how are you making out with your C size 6 volts battery setup for your D370. What was the total run time.

davered1

Reaction score
tough to tell right now, haven't been getting lots of pics(for a 3 week period) should pick up soon. they go 3 weeks without a problem though.

still testing to get accurate pic per day = ? time

Top Bottom