Dad, son sentenced for aerial herding, killing of a bull moose south of Fairbanks AK. Kevin M. Foster

mtnsammy

Reaction score
Geez read some of the comments afterwards. Sounds like California isn't the only ones with problem hunters. Looks like everyone up there is into doing whatever they want to bag a moose. My family was blessed with 2 opportunities to legally take a moose and did bring home the meat. No air support, no herding, no lies, no cheating. Just great hunting and good luck. I do not know what really happened and if they took a plea to avoid the trial loosing the money, gun, airplane and the meat, then I am amazed at the stupidity. THe plane alone is worth fighting if inocent if not the honor of your own name.

I look forward to a moose hunt in Alaska as soon as I refine my local skills. Oh and of course when someone up there shares the local hunting spots.

Hunt with honor and you will have the respect of a hunter. Cheat and you will have the shame of corruption always.

ULTRACARRY

Reaction score
The kid posted in the comments admitting he was the one who got caught. Then blamed it on the camp next to his dads....

DuckFever

Reaction score
We have the same problem up here in OR with people taking out-of-season mule deer. ODFW estimates that about half of the deer shot up here are poached.

Top Bottom