• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Dall Sheep NWT 2014

snoopdogg

Bobby, that was a first-class video from beginning to end. Including the camp cook "I gotta get a gun." Good sh!t.

Who produced it; you, a professional?

P.S. The hunt itself looked pretty awesome with a great looking ram. :)

bobby7321

Bobby, that was a first-class video from beginning to end. Including the camp cook "I gotta get a gun." Good sh!t.

Who produced it; you, a professional?

P.S. The hunt itself looked pretty awesome with a great looking ram. :)
hey thanks! sorry for such a late reply. I did produce it, but I am no professional. Just like to document my hunts.

snoopdogg

Damn Bobby--that tumble in NZ could have been bad. Glad all is well and very cool that you added that to your video.

bobby7321

Damn Bobby--that tumble in NZ could have been bad. Glad all is well and very cool that you added that to your video.
Thank you!

Someone was looking out for me on that one. My brother thought I was dead for sure. Almost a year has passed and I still got a couple kinks in my back from it. Could have been a lot worse.

Top Bottom