Dang quail, taunting me already.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Had a covey of about 30-40 fly across in front of me on the hwy north of bishop ca . I reached for the dashcam to save the moment and gah!!! It was off. Nice tight formation flight in a right bank.

Whos seeing quail?

treyisthename

Yeah I was out looking for deer the other day came across two coveys of about 25-30....cant shoot them for another couple weeks

jbv

Had a covey of about 30-40 fly across in front of me on the hwy north of bishop ca . I reached for the dashcam to save the moment and gah!!! It was off. Nice tight formation flight in a right bank.

Whos seeing quail?
That's awesome!

I am seeing a decent amount of local birds. Heading up to the sierra's for the opener. Crossing my fingers.

Deluded

Big coveys of Quail were busting me constantly while I was pig hunting last weekend... usually it's the scrub jays that rat me out. Looks like it has been a great year for them around Coalinga.

Stevehazard

There was a covey of about 25 just chilling in the bushes next to the fence up here in Tahoe a few mins ago. They even let me stick the GoPro over the fence 5 feet from them while they did all there little soft clucks to each other. Hope the audio comes out. If I was any closer I could of grabbed them.

Top Bottom