Danny Batastini, aka onecoyote

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Danny's wife just posted this on Calpredator.

Danny Batastini
March 5, 1943 - September 29, 2009
Rest in Peace
Danny was a long time member here who shared a lot of info from the old days in SoCal.

Blues skies Danny

chip01

Reaction score
This really sucks,
Im fairly new to forums but i got to read a lot of his posts and even ask questions. Greate guy. Although his wife and him knew it was coming its just hard to accept it.
RIP Danny

dw33

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. He had some good advice, and I enjoyed reading his posts. RIP

tony270

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that. So until we meet again onecoyote (Danny Batastini), I wish you fair winds and following seas.

Godspeed onecoyote

Anthony

larrysogla

Reaction score
Condolences to Danny's family. I enjoyed many of his tales and stories of coyote bashing, especially since he is an old pro and many of his anecdotes are of the gone by carefree days. Shooting coyotes when the California hinterlands were tractless, wide open spaces. I miss those days, since I arrived in California in 1973 and saw orange groves in Magnolia ave. in Orange County and wide open desert in Quartz Hill in Palmdale......now both are filled with buildings and nice houses. Used to shoot dove and quail at the avocado groves in Riverside County near March Air Force Base and also at the grasslands in Santa Clarita, Los Angeles County. Used to be able to just stop at the Los Angeles Nat. Forest paved roads and start target shooting some distance off the road. Now...........it is illegal. Oh well.......we will surely miss Danny "Onecoyote". Buh'-Bye.
larrysogla

betelgeuse

Reaction score
I am sad to hear this. My condolences. I enjoyed his posts.

Happy Hunting "Onecoyote"

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom