Darlington

Buck-eye

Reaction score
We'll see how the repaved Lady in Black handles this year. Jr had 2 solid chances of checkered flaggin it in the last two weeks and got wrecked both times. Someone is going to grab the Lil Bush brother and kick his scrawny bean-pole butt. He better learn how to drive that thing without trading so much paint, or its gonna get ugly. Too bad Tony is on his team, or he would have taken him out long ago. Then again, with Tony planing to leave JGR, it aint above him to side swipe that goofball.

superduty

Reaction score
I don't think Kyle is going to be slowing down anytime soon. Jr is in third in the point standings and with all the changes I would have to say that he is doing awesome. I think it just makes for some good old fashioned racing and Jr. probably won't be cutting him any slack soon if they get together again. Stewart better step it up on the track if he wants to keep his bad boy reputation and stop crying to the press everytime he has a problem. I like the Saturday night races because it frees up my butt from the couch on Sunday to get something more productive done like break in my new 45acp.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
I'm with SD. I like the Saturday night race. I usually ain't doing nuttin anyway.

Jr or someone will put little bush sideways and the crowd will go nuts.

I agree. Considerina Jr hasn't won one he is in great position anyway. You don't want to be leading the points chase when it gets re-set no more than you want to be leading Bristol on the last lap. You hafta know whats going to happen.

Jr is solid this year and that's all you have to be. Very consistant. Go #88.

tmoniz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't watch it lap for lap. Maybe Daytona and Talle. I like the night races but I get bored with a lot of races where they get strung out. I went to the race in Fontana one year. Man. What an event. And the food.
Some elderly couple had a Southern BBQ there that was incredible.
I'd like to see JR get the championship behind him.
But I would really like to see Burton get it. Seems like a nice guy and good spokesperson.
Kyle's got a bullseye on his back.

Tree Time Kennels

Reaction score
Being from SC, I get the whole scoop. This year should be nice. Darlington has been repaved and it's smoother than glass. Several cars were turning laps in the 200+ MPH range during practice.
This race could get interesting. As for Busch........ it ain't hard to win a race when you wreck everybody else on the track. Somebody needs to clean his clock.

Tominator

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tree Time Kennels @ May 8 2008, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Being from SC, I get the whole scoop. This year should be nice. Darlington has been repaved and it's smoother than glass. Several cars were turning laps in the 200+ MPH range during practice.
This race could get interesting. As for Busch........ it ain't hard to win a race when you wreck everybody else on the track. Somebody needs to clean his clock.[/b]
+1

scottymack

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tree Time Kennels @ May 8 2008, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This race could get interesting. As for Busch........ it ain't hard to win a race when you wreck everybody else on the track. Somebody needs to clean his clock.[/b]

Even my 4 year old wants someone to take Busch out...... Maybe his Brother will do it.

Top Bottom