Database error?!

Frank X. Morris

Howdy Jesse,
Tried to quick post in the "pain at the pump" thread in campfire and it gave me a database error message. I noticed on the "last post" line in campfire forum that some of the threads the last posts were 3-8 but you go to the thread and there are later posts. Has my computer gone more haywire than it usually is?

P304X4

Same msg. some replies aren't even posting. :shake-head-blue:

Am trying "advance" to see if that works

cjack

I also try to post something and after typing a lengthy reply to a post I get a "message too short" notification. Jesse's is also the only website that I can't navigate with my "Spectrum" internet service or with Internet Explorer, I have to use my Verizon mobile hot spot and either Google Chrome or Firefox. I also like to use the "What's New" tab but it always says that there are no new posts within the past 24 hours when I know there has been. This site is getting tougher and tougher to navigate by the day......perhaps this is why it seems that activity has slowed on Jesse's.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
I just checked and it appears all is good now. Database and search dealio had to be reset. Thanks Ed.

cjack, this is the slow part of the season so thats one reason not manny posts. Did you do a speed test on your hotspot to compare? We also DO NOT recommend using IE for a browser, Chrome or any other browser seems to work the best.

cjack

I just checked and it appears all is good now. Database and search dealio had to be reset. Thanks Ed.

cjack, this is the slow part of the season so thats one reason not manny posts. Did you do a speed test on your hotspot to compare? We also DO NOT recommend using IE for a browser, Chrome or any other browser seems to work the best.
Speed test showed that both were comparable, I contacted Spectrum and it may be on their end. New home, new service, still working out the kinks. Thank you!

P304X4

New wrinkle...I left a post and the thread shows that I posted but nothing is showing in the thread. I've noticed a few posts are missing from others as well.

XDHUNTER

New wrinkle...I left a post and the thread shows that I posted but nothing is showing in the thread. I've noticed a few posts are missing from others as well.
Post #1291 on the post padding thread is gone.or its lock and you cant add post.

Last edited:

Top Bottom