Date Printing?

Applbit

Reaction score
I just got my film back today and i got some very good pics of 7 different deer. they where all taken on january 4th except for one and that was on the 2nd.  And then i have some pics of the sunrise and there is no date printed on them at all. the corner of the photo is black so it would show up if it was there.
any  ideas why it doesnt print the date all the time?

GeorgiaHunter

Reaction score
My camrea has done the same thing. Typically when it is firing off shots in rapid succession due to a sunset or sunrise when the camera is facing the wrong way. It is possible that the date led (or whatever) does not have time to recharge.

Zeke

Reaction score
I just got my 3rd roll back from being developed and the time/date didnt show up on any of the pics. It did for the first 2 rolls and I didnt change anything or mess with the time/date function..or do you have to set it to show up every time that the camera is turned off/on?  Z

Possum

Reaction score
There has to be a little horizontal bar across the top of the date on the back of the camera for the date function to be working.  I went through some exhaustive testing on this subject.  I had three cams that all of a sudden developed time loss on the pics.  When you put the aa batteries in or change the round battery out you have to set the time again.  Somehow the horizontal bar does not show up sometimes.  I reset the time and took a pic with no film and the bar came back and flashed on and off.  Then I had no more problems with the date.  

Advertisement

Top Bottom