Day/Night/24 hour select circuit.

Archilochus

Reaction score
Hi all,
A few weeks back I posted a link to a home-made PIR sensor schematic.  For anyone interested, here's another "home-brew" circuit for use with the sensor.  It allows for selecting between day only / night only / or 24 hour use.  It's on the same page as the sensor schematic, just scroll down a bit.  I should have the modified timer schematic done in a week or so, I'll post a link to it then.

http://www.geocities.com/archilochus57/

Good Luck!,
Archilochus

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Archilochus

Well, post that TIMER Schematic! ! !      just kidding

Did you see the reverse engeneered schematic of the MS20 I posted a while back?

Thanx for posting the schematics.  I built a day/nite unit for the TLC 555 Timers but I'll be darn if I can find the schematic (have to reverse engeneer my own circuit !)

The day/nite switch is easier when using the 555 because no active components are required.

The only real problem I had was adjusting it without a light meter; had to guess when the camera needed/not needed the flash ? ? ?

Good Job on the In-jen-ear ring

I will find that Scheme somewhere, hate to disassemble the enclosure just because I'm so stupid ! ! !)

Tinhorn

(Edited by Tinhorn at 1:37 pm on May 2, 2001)

KsBowhunter

Reaction score
Damn man, now I have to try and build this thing too??? 8^)

Archilochus

Reaction score
Hi Tinhorn / KsBowhunter,

Tinhorn..... I'm woikin' on it, I swear I am. ; )
Didn't see the MS20 schematics, I'll have to go looking.
I don't know how many times I've made something and then had to go back and rip it apart just to figure out how it works.  Need to stop bein' so lazy and start writing things down!

Not sure I understand the bit about the light meter??  The circuit I made just disables triggering of the cameras shutter at a given light level.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

KsBowhunter.... Yup , it just gets worse and worse.  No rest for the weary.

Archilochus

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Archilochus

What I meant by the lite meter is I am not sure my eyes are calibrated enought to recognize when its so dark a flash is needed or when it's light enough to not need the flash.

I drew up the schematic, bread boarded it, modified, it, etc the apparently threw the mod'd one away, i found the orig sketch (that didn't work - naturally)

Here is the MS20 schematic...sorry it's not pretty like Your'n

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1292...=0&res=high

Tinhorn

Latest Posts

Top Bottom