DEADDUCKS

deadducks

Reaction score
I've been checking the new catalogs and man it seems like I need to buy more stuff again this year.  I will be ordering the Breathable waders, new decoys (ducks and Canadas).  Not sure what else I can't live without.  Does anyone use the breathables?  If so, your brand and opinion on them.  What are you ordering this year?

foulshot

Reaction score
I'll most likely be getting some more Dekes and hopefully a pair of neoprene waders!  I don't think you can ever stop getting more gear.  Oh yeah, probably some more calls also!

feelinducky

Reaction score
I just got a pair of patagonia breathables for fly fishing and I'm gonna be hard pressed to get back into neoprenes for the warmer days of duck hunting.  These things are the best thing since sliced bread.

d trees

Reaction score
Got the Herters brand last year and they are awesome when I got cold at the end of the season I just put on some sweats underneath.d

huntducks

Reaction score
2 cases of shells both Win.Supreme:smile-big-blue: and a season pass.

D Sea

Reaction score
I you primarily hunt in So. Cal, you can't go wrong with breathable waders.  Like d trees said, if you get cold, throw on a pair of sweat pants underneath and you're good to go.  

Myself, I'm in the market from some floating snow dekes.  

Top Bottom