Dean to Superdelegates: I need a decision 'now'

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Dean: I need a decision 'now'
Posted: 06:55 AM ET

Watch Howard Dean on CNN Thursday.

(CNN)— An increasingly firm Howard Dean told CNN again Thursday that he needs superdelegates to say who they’re for – and “I need them to say who they’re for starting now.”

“We cannot give up two or three months of active campaigning and healing time,” the Democratic National Committee Chairman told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “We’ve got to know who our nominee is.”
LINK

easymoney

Reaction score
Ah, the screecher of the DNC has spoken, all hail the screecher...

Orygun

Reaction score
What about the democratic process there Deano?? How about letting the process run it'd course? The nomination convention is just for that. Let em go till the end. Most of your voters will vote party line anyways.

gwhunter69

Reaction score
I almost feel sorry for the Democrats...almost. The Obama-Clinton fight (and the pure viciousness of it) can lead to nothing but President John McCain and Hillary knows it. Dr. Dean is simply trying to find a way to shut Hillary down before the Democrat Party becomes irrelevent for decades to come. I completely understand his paniced request, but CS is right...will anyone listen? Nope, not a chance. Come August 25 (Democrat Convention) what are the chances that this will be resolved? Nil. The Democats will have just over 2 months to regroup...does not look good. It might turn into a McCain vs. Nader fight.

easymoney

Reaction score
Don't fall for it GW be strong, that is how they get their support, by "feeling" sorry for them...

ETC2NA

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
If they fight it out to a draw, Gore gets the nomination with one of them as VP. If Gore gets the nom, he wins. He's their only sure win, and the party heads know it.

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Algore...sounds like the Democrats are living another pipe dream of the White Knight riding in to save them from the woman and the black man.
Algore would be a disaster as a candidate and he knows it. That is why he did not run. Besides would be give up billions of dollars to run for President? Algore loves his celebrity status too much to ruin it by running for President.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom